Climb Big Pocono to Raise Money for Camperships
Mountain Climb-a-thon & Awards Dinner
Date: Saturday, May 12 2018
Climb Big Pocono to raise camperships
Consider climbing Big Pocono (elevation 2,132 feet) with us and asking others to sponsor your climb on behalf of the children and teens needing financial assistance to attend a life changing week of camp at Streamside. Use the REGISTRATION FORM to register for the event and the SPONSORSHIP FORM to sign up your sponsors. You may also register on-line at…
mountain climb-a-thon on-line registration: CLICK HERE
We are suggesting a minimum of $50 in sponsorship to participate in the climb. Each person completing the climb will receive an “#WhereverPlanted” t-shirt. Those raising the most sponsorship will be recognized at the Awards Dinner.
Not able to climb? You can still join us for the Awards Dinner.
Schedule & Costs
- 8:00 – 9:00 AM – Breakfast ($8 per person)
- 9:00 – 10:00 AM – Registration
- 10:30 AM – Shuttle to foot of Big Pocono
- 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM – Climb-a-thon
- 3:00 PM – Return Shuttles
- 5:00 – 7:00 PM – Awards Dinner ($15 per person/ $10 a person for climbers)
- Optional Lodging options for Friday or Saturday nights ($20 per person in cabin/$50 for a guest room
Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
- Peak Sponsor ($5,000)
- Plateau Sponsor ($2,500)
- Slope Sponsor : ($1,000)
- Range Sponsors ($500)
- Base Sponsors ($250)
Call 570-629-1902 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or more information on the tremendous exposure each sponsorship package will give your business.
Donations to Camperships
BCM International, Inc.
201 Granite Run Drive, Suite 260
Lancaster, PA, 17601
Make your check payable to BCM International, Inc. and indicate which of the following the donation is designated for
- Streamside FOUR of 40 Partnership,
- Streamside Campership,
- Missionary Support for Craig Vincent, or
- Missionary Support for Matt Brown.
Streamside Camp and Conference Center/BCM International, Inc. is recognized by the IRS as a 501(C)(3) Non-Profit Organization. You will receive a tax-deductible receipt for the full amount of your financial donation.