Climb Big Pocono to Raise Money for Camperships
Mountain Climb-a-thon & Awards Dinner
Date: Saturday, May 11, 2019
Streamside Camp, 303 Possinger Dr. , Stroudsburg, PA 18360
Climb Big Pocono to raise camperships
mountain climb-a-thon on-line registration: CLICK HERE
We are suggesting a minimum of $50 in sponsorship to participate in the climb. Each person completing the climb will receive an “#WhereverPlanted” t-shirt. Those raising the most sponsorship will be recognized at the Awards Dinner.
Not able to climb? You can still join us for the Awards Dinner.
Schedule & Costs
- 8:00 – 9:00 AM – Breakfast ($8 per person)
- 9:00 – 10:00 AM – Registration
- 10:30 AM – Shuttle to foot of Big Pocono
- 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM – Climb-a-thon
- 1:00 PM – Return Shuttles
- 1:30 – 2:30 PM – Meal ($10 per person/ $5 a person for climbers)
- Optional Lodging options for Friday or Saturday nights ($20 per person in cabin/$50 for a guest room
Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
- Peak Sponsor ($5,000)
- Plateau Sponsor ($2,500)
- Slope Sponsor : ($1,000)
- Range Sponsors ($500)
- Base Sponsors ($250)
Call 570-629-1902 or email email@example.com or more information on the tremendous exposure each sponsorship package will give your business.
Donations to Camperships
BCM International, Inc.
201 Granite Run Drive, Suite 260
Lancaster, PA, 17601
Make your check payable to BCM International, Inc. and indicate which of the following the donation is designated for
- Streamside FOUR of 40 Partnership,
- Streamside Campership,
- Missionary Support for Craig Vincent, or
- Missionary Support for Matt Brown.
Streamside Camp and Conference Center/BCM International, Inc. is recognized by the IRS as a 501(C)(3) Non-Profit Organization. You will receive a tax-deductible receipt for the full amount of your financial donation.