Retreat, Pocono Style
Streamside is located just 5 minutes from Camelback Mountain Resort (we can see them from our backyard!). A ten minute drive will give your group a whole list of awesome activities to entertain for the weekend. Here are a few of our favorites!
Experience winter in the Poconos with our epic snow tubing hill – available December through early March. We make our own snow, weather permitting!
Cannonball! Our outdoor pool is open Memorial Day to Labor Day, and features a slide, diving board, and comfortable pool deck.
Fishing and canoeing, what could be better? Our fishing and boating gear is included in every retreat package!
There is nothing like a warm campfire and Smores at the end of a long day. Available in various locations throughout the camp – our favorite is the amphitheater!
Our Challenge Course is currently under construction and will be open Summer ’21. We are drawing inspiration from American Ninja Warrior to make it a truly fun and challenging experience.
Both daytime and evening hayrides are available – both are an awesome way to experience nature in the mountains!
We provide a wide selection of premium ice cream, snacks, merch, and other necessities. Open through 2021.
Six of the Pocono’s largest and most highly rated ski and recreational resorts are located within 15 miles of Streamside Camp! Enjoy their skiing, tubing, indoor water parks, outdoor theme parks, and recreational activities.
- CAMELBACK SKI AREA: Tannersville (800) 233-8100
- MONTAGE SKI AREA: Scranton (800) GOT-SNOW
- ALPINE MOUNTAIN: Analomink (800) 233-8240
- SHAWNEE MOUNTAIN: Shawnee-On-Delaware (570) 421-7231
- JACK FROST MOUNTAIN: Blakeslee (800) 468-BIG 2
- BLUE MOUNTAIN: Palmerton (610) 826-7700
- YMCA: (570) 421-2525 – Your group can reserve indoor pool and hot tub, gym and racquetball.
- POCONO DOME: (570) 992-3663 – Indoor athletic fields and batting cages
- NORTHAMPTON COMMUNITY COLLEGE: (570) 369-1800 – Gym availability for non-profits
- DELAWARE WATER GAP NATIONAL PARK & RECREATION AREA: Hike the Appalachian Trail to the “Nature Slide” and Sunfish Pond or hike the Mt. Tammany Trail to a spectacular view of Water Gap from 1527 feet above.
- POCONO WATERFALLS: The Pocono Mountains have some of the most beautiful waterfalls on the eastern seaboard of the United States.
- BUSHKILL FALLS: (570) 588-6682 – Known as “The Niagara of Pennsylvania.”
- ROLLER SKATING AT BIG WHEEL: (570) 424-5499
- KNOEBELS: (800) 487-4386 – America’s largest free-admission park
- WHITEWATER CHALLENGERS: (800) 443-7238 – Whitewater Rafting and Mountain Biking
- KITTATINNY CANOES: (800) 356-2852 – Canoeing, Whitewater Rafting, Tubing, Paintball and Dual Racing Ziplines
- ADVENTURE SPORTS TRIPS: (800) 487-2628 – Canoe, Kayak and Raft Trips
- WHITEWATER ADVENTURES: (800) 876-0285 – Rafting, Mountain Biking and Paintball
- SKIRMISH USA: (800) 754-7647 – The Premier Paintball Facility
- CAMELBEACH: (570) 629-1661 – Fabulous nearby indoor and outdoor waterparks.
- KALAHARI: (570) 525-2427 – Newest indoor and outdoor waterparks.
- SKY LANES: (570) 421-7680
- SUMMIT LANES: (570) 839-9635
- POCONO GO-KARTS & PLAY PARK: (570) 688-1448
- 940 GOLF N’FUN: (570) 646-0700 – Miniature Golf, Game Room, Driving Range, Target Paintball, Bumper Cars, Batting Cages and Ice Cream
- LAHEY FAMILY FUN PARK: (570) 586-5699 – Batting Cages, Bumper Boats, Miniature Golf, and Go-Carts.
- FUN STATION: (570) 676-5580 – Miniature Golf, Laser Tag, Arcade, Bumper Carsand Go-Karts.
- GOLF COURSES: (800) 762-6667 The Poconos have 17 golf courses. www.800poconos.com/things-to-do/golf/
- POCONO RIDING STABLES: (570) 839-8340
- MOUNTAIN CREEK RIDING STABLES: (570) 839 8725
- DEER PATH STABLE: (570) 443-4431
- WEIS MARKETS: Tannersville right (570) 619-5300 open 24 hours
- CVS: Tannersville right (570) 629-8554 open 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Tony’s Pizza on the Mountain (Staff Favorite): 139 Camelback Rd, Tannersville, PA 18372
FRIENDLY’S: Tannersville right (570) 619-8877
BILLY’S DINER: Tannersville left (570) 629-8554 open 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM
EL RINCON CARIBE: 2936 PA-611, Tannersville, PA 18372
OTHER POCONO RESTAURANTS: www.800poconos.com/things-to-do/restaurants/
- PENNSYLVANIA DUTCH FARM: (570) 839-7680 – Pennsylvania Dutch Farm, Amish Life Program.
- POCONO INDIAN MUSEUM: (570) 588-9338 – Learn about the history of the Delaware Indian.
- POCONO SNAKE & ANIMAL FARM: (570) 223-8653 – Over 100 animals.
- CLAWS N PAWS WILD ANIMAL PARK: (570) 698-6154 – Get close to the Animals at the “Zoo-in-the-Woods!”
- QUIET VALLEY FARM: (570) 992-6161 – Living Historical Farm in Snydersville.
- REEDERS UNITED METHODIST: (570) 629-1712 – 2167 Route 715
- POCONO EVANGELICAL FREE: (570) 629-7878 – 486 North Rd.
- OTHER POCONO CHURCHES: www.churchangel.com – Enter zip code: 18360, 18372 or 18344
- CROSSINGS FACTORY OUTLET: (570) 629-4650 – 100 factory outlets, only 1 mile from Streamside.
- POCONO CHEESECAKE FACTORY: (570) 839-6844 – See cheesecakes made fresh daily.
- CALLIE’S PRETZEL FACTORY: (570) 595-2280 – See soft & hard pretzels and gourmet flavored popcorn made.
- COUNTRY KETTLE: (877) 553-8853 – Barrels of old fashioned candy at old fashioned prices.
- HOUSE OF CANDLES: (888) 6-CANDLE – A large selection of hand made scented, votive, pillar, and hand carved candles.
- AMERICAN CANDLE: (800) 78-CANDLE (782-2635) – One of the nation’s leading manufacturer of candles and seller of wedding gifts and accessories.
- POCOCO BAZAAR FLEA MARKET: (570) 223-8640 – Shop for bargains, latest fads and gadgets.
- POCONO PEDDLER’S VILLAGE: 570-629-6366 – Over 90 dealers of antiques & collectibles (250 Stadden Rd., Tannersville)
Great atmosphere, awesome people, and the best pizza in the Pocono Mountains – Tonys has it all. Its our staff’s preferred pizza joint, and comes highly recommended! Check them out 5 minutes down the road, and be sure to tell them Streamside sent you (there may, or may not, be pizza-related bribery going on).