Family Camp Weekend
Streamside Family Camp is a great way to introduce children and their entire families to Streamside. The weekend is filled with Streamside summer activities, good food, and Bible teaching appropriate for every age – all at a very affordable price!
Family Camp is a great opportunity for families to go on a vacation together, build memories, grow closer, learn to play and pray together and simply have fun away from the busyness of everyday life.
Friday, May 31 – Sunday, June 2, 2019
Theme: Understanding & Nurturing identity
As we continue to explore the art of parenting, we will next seek to understand and nurture our child’s unique God-given identity. Your child’s identity is a blend of many qualities, including personality, skills and interestes. His or hers search for identity begins with God, not within themselves. Your can help shape your child’s identity by what you model more than by what you say. Together, we will learn to…
- Show our children unconditional love and acceptance, helping them to embrace their God-given identity
- Expect our children to have different interests and different personalities
- Understand that every person’s identity is rooted in his or her relationship with God
- Guide our children through possible confusion on identity
- Be diligent in living out our faith in front of our children realizing we, as parents, have the greatest influence on their lives
- Take responsibility for our chiildren’s spiritual development
Bob & Sue Eden from Family Life will be leading seminars on “Understanding & Nurturing Identity.” There will be separate age appropriate programming for children and teens.
Sunday Morning Speaker: Pastor Arthur Taylor of Christ Baptist Church, Philadelphia, PA
The Frye Family Band will be leading us in worship throughout the weekend. They are a five piece family band with a heart to strengthen families, encourage the broken, and have a lot of fun in the process! Their mission is to inspire family harmony.
$50 per Teen (age 13-17)
$25 per Child (age 5-12)
FREE under age 5
Mail-in Registrations Download the family camp registration form and mail the completed form along with your payment and family camp covenant to:
303 Possinger Drive
Stroudsburg, PA 18360