Family Camp Weekend
Streamside Family Camp is a great way to introduce children and their entire families to Streamside. The weekend is filled with Streamside summer activities, good food, and Bible teaching appropriate for every age – all at a very affordable price!
Family Camp is a great opportunity for families to go on a vacation together, build memories, grow closer, learn to play and pray together and simply have fun away from the busyness of everyday life.
Friday, May 31 – Sunday, June 2, 2019
Theme: Grace Based Parenting
Grace Based Parenting shows moms and dads how to love their kids the way God loves His: with grace. Parents will gain a realistic job description for raising spiritually strong children with calm hearts that are full of purpose and hope. Parents can expect to walk away from the experience with a blueprint for building confident, courageous, and cooperative kids.
Grace Based Parenting gives a biblically-based plan for nurturing well-balanced and loving kids. The series helps parents discover how to:
- Create an atmosphere within their families that automatically brings the best out of everyone
- Teach children to navigate their culture, choose better friends, and make wiser choices
- Meet the three true needs of children
- Liberate their children emotionally and spiritually
- Replace fear with fun in their roles as parents
- Keep from investing energy in a long list of things that don’t matter
$50 per Teen (age 13-17)
$25 per Child (age 5-12)
FREE under age 5
Mail-in Registrations Download the desired registration form and mail the completed form along with your payment to:
303 Possinger Drive
Stroudsburg, PA 18360